What are Project Reviews?
Project reviews are independent audits of projects at any point in the lifecycle against a stated standard. CoLAB performs various reviews against your internal or industry standards and provides an accurate review of the health, readiness or performance.
What do Project Reviews include?
- Team alignment review
- Gate readiness review
- Operational readiness review
- Implementation readiness review
- Project close-out report
- Post implementation review
Who are Project Reviews for?
- Any company that requires an independent review or project assurance
- Organisations running large-scale projects with many different standards and teams
How will your business benefit?
- A trusted view of real project health
- Ensure that your operational procedures are followed
- Ensure that your projects do not get to project rescue phase
- Identify and resolve problems in a project before they become damaging
- Ensure good governance and best practice are implemented at every phase of your project