What is Project Navigator?
CoLAB’s Project Navigator is an automated Project, Programme and Portfolio management methodology & toolkit. This easy-to-use web based platform will guide your project team through the process steps with relevant procedures, guidelines, templates and tools.
What does Project Navigator include?
- A complete project, programme and portfolio management toolkit – everything required for the successful management of projects.
- Simplified process maps, categorisation frameworks, quality standards, procedures, guidelines and templates.
- Easy to use web-based navigation system
- Recommended for integrated use with the award winning PPO™ PMIS.
Who is Project Navigator for?
- Organisations who need a single consistent approach to delivering projects
- Those who need a single point of access and maintenance for their project methodologies
- Organisations who need to navigate complex methodologies for their people delivering projects
How will your business benefit?
- The system centralises all of the processes and methodologies into one system
- Project management for your team is simplified to the required level of capability
- You receive every tool, document and methodology you will need to deliver your projects, all developed by project managers with extensive experience